Get an iPhone, iPod, or iPad’s UDID Identifier Number
Here are the steps to find UDID number for your any iOS/Apple device:
- Connect the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your computer
- Launch iTunes
- Select the iPhone (or iPod, iPad) from the Devices list on the left side of iTunes
- Click on the “Summary” tab if you’re not on the device summary already
- Click on “Serial Number” to switch the display to “Identifier (UDID)” – the long string next to this is your UDID number
- Select Copy from Edit Menu
- Your UDID is now in clipboard, so you can paste into an email or anywhere you like
- A sample UDID would look similar to this: 7f6c8dc83d77134b5a3a1c53f1202b395b04482b
- They are typically 40 characters long.
Popular PostsHow Does Fintech Impact Your Business in 2021?How to Find the Right Payment Gateway for Your Digital Wallet SolutionTop Reasons Why Developers Combine Vue.js with Laravel to Build Robust ApplicationsTop Reasons that Make Flutter the Future of Cross-platform App DevelopmentTop Business Benefits of Fintech App Development Outsourcing
The mobile wallet is a new buzzword in the corporate sector. People’s growing interest in...
The horizon of learning and education has expanded beyond notebooks and textbooks. Information and teaching...