Get an iPhone, iPod, or iPad’s UDID Identifier Number
Here are the steps to find UDID number for your any iOS/Apple device:
- Connect the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your computer
- Launch iTunes
- Select the iPhone (or iPod, iPad) from the Devices list on the left side of iTunes
- Click on the “Summary” tab if you’re not on the device summary already
- Click on “Serial Number” to switch the display to “Identifier (UDID)” – the long string next to this is your UDID number
- Select Copy from Edit Menu
- Your UDID is now in clipboard, so you can paste into an email or anywhere you like
- A sample UDID would look similar to this: 7f6c8dc83d77134b5a3a1c53f1202b395b04482b
- They are typically 40 characters long.
Popular PostsTop Industry Sectors that can Benefit from Mobile Apps in 2021What Features Would the Ideal Real Estate Search Mobile App Have?How to Develop a Video Conferencing App like Zoom7 Must-Know Mobile E-Commerce App Development Trends for 2021Top Fitness App Development Trends to Watch in 2021
The Cupertino Company Apple has introduced the latest version of iOS as iOS 12 in...
HomeKit is the latest thing dropped from the House of Apple that will bring complete...