Get an iPhone, iPod, or iPad’s UDID Identifier Number
Here are the steps to find UDID number for your any iOS/Apple device:
- Connect the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your computer
- Launch iTunes
- Select the iPhone (or iPod, iPad) from the Devices list on the left side of iTunes
- Click on the “Summary” tab if you’re not on the device summary already
- Click on “Serial Number” to switch the display to “Identifier (UDID)” – the long string next to this is your UDID number
- Select Copy from Edit Menu
- Your UDID is now in clipboard, so you can paste into an email or anywhere you like
- A sample UDID would look similar to this: 7f6c8dc83d77134b5a3a1c53f1202b395b04482b
- They are typically 40 characters long.
Popular PostsOffshore App Developers: Key Benefits & Things to Consider Before Hiring ThemIn-House vs. Outsourcing- Which is Better Option for Software Development?7 Things You Must Do to Succeed with Enterprise Mobility9 Ways to Gain More Customers For Your On-Demand Services8 Things you need to know before building a mobile app
In the recent September 2019 event, the Cupertino Company Apple has launched three new iPhones...
Apple has done some ground-breaking work with iOS Swift which will alter the iPhone and...