Designation: Senior Delivery Manager
Experience Range: 12 to 15 Years
- Review customer orders and plan and coordinate delivery activities
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyse and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Analyse customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.