Designation: Project Manager
Experience: 8 to 12 Yrs
- Managing MEAN stack projects would be a plus point
- Understanding of project management principles, proven ability to develop budgets and effectively manage financial, physical, and human resources, proven knowledge of technology and information systems.
- Positive, high energy, can-do mindset, determined, results-oriented, strong people skills.
- Being accountable for project planning, execution, and customer satisfaction
- Pulling the right amount of productivity from team members
- Handle risk factors, the grievance of clients, manage project scope and change requests
- Managing Project Documentation Standards in production
- Managing PMS (Project documentation) & Reporting top management
- Be flexible to manage projects & teams of varied technologies
- Creation of Technical Specs of Project which can help development leader in understanding project details
- Be a change agent to set-up new processes and technologies in the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills