Designation: Business Development Manager
Experience Range: 5 to 6 Years
- Develop/maintain a strategic and operational sales plan based on market research, analysis of the company for assigned territory
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Strong team player and have contributed to New Business Development from EU & US territory.
- Create a pipeline of high-value accounts – develop and implement strategies for expanding the customer base
- Meet or exceed Sales Goals – Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team and must be self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, intense, high-growth team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Strong core values & Negotiation Skills
- Excellent communication – not only on the Client-side but also cross-department communication while working on different opportunities to help the Sales team
- Zeal to eventually grow into a Sales role to independently close deals
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on lead conversion rates and funnel status