Designation: Business Analyst
Experience Range: 4 to 5 Years
- Business Analyst is responsible for discussing, documenting, and defining business needs and contributing to moderately complex projects and initiatives with visible impact to the business and systems. Will be responsible to translate business needs into scope document.
- Maintain a longer-term vision for the product, helping ensure the team focuses on the most important issues first, thereby ensuring the team continually delivers real value to the customer
- Work closely with the team to design solutions to client’s business requirements, and solving problems as the need arises
- Provide the team with face-to-face feedback to direct development
- Be involved in the whole life cycle of software development, creating an initial backlog, attend sprint retrospective and demonstration/planning sessions
- Revise and update user stories throughout the project in response to changing needs and situations, ensuring the Agile team prioritizes tasks accordingly
- Facilitate the process of defining, analyzing, and testing the requirements for a given sprint
- Apply different strategic, tactical, and operational business analysis techniques
- Assess and report the impact on business requirements of external factors affecting a program or subject
- Proven capability of interfacing with clients, managing their demands and expectations, and challenging appropriately to truly understand the business need and requirements.
- Best practice understandings around UI/UX, web-content planning, usability, maintainability, and accessibility.
- Direct customer-facing exposure particularly in sales assistive and/or pre-sales functions.
- Deep understanding of different industry domains and other associated support structures.
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to mentor and be mentored.
- Significant experience in creating documented records about requirements specifications, process models, and business rules/flows for eCommerce solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.