Top 6 eCommerce Platforms to Lighten Up Your Online Store
The major requirement in using an eCommerce framework is the flexibility to add functionalities according to business needs, strong content management system and security. Here, we have listed 6 eCommerce frameworks or platforms to enhance the development of your online store.
1. Hybris: The future of eCommerce, delight of your online business, Hybris is the simple solution for all your development needs. It is completely customizable, secure and Omni channel online store development platform. Hybris helps you target and engage your customers more effectively. Hybris eCommerce solution ranks among the top commerce software platforms worldwide. The main strengths of hybris are Omni-Channel offering, master data or product information management, order management, hybris marketing conversion tool, powerful search and merchandising. Know more:https://hybris.com/en/commerce
2. Magento: Magento has already benefitted many businesses and is often called as the king of open source framework for eCommerce website development. It is a very powerful eCommerce solution that includes almost all features set that can help you build the web store of your dreams. Magento has easy customizable feature set, secure tools, and offers flexiblity when it comes to integrating with third party tools.
3. BigCommerce: The ultimate framework for those who want to launch a web-store quickly and with little day to day maintenance for running the online business. BigCommerce is the best suited for small to mid size online business. The only difference between BigCommerce and above two eCommerce framework is that BigCommerce requires more time for configuration. The strength of this platform is its security, customer support, and beautiful free design templates that come inbuilt. These three features make BigComemrce a very good choice to setup shopping cart but with limited language support.
4. PrestaShop: Another open source eCommerce platform, after Magento, it is the most adopted for online store development. PrestaShop comes with multiple integrated features, modules and templates that allow you to manage your online business in real-time. PrestaShop is mainly used for big size businesses and is the best program when looking for a one-stop shop. The way PrestaShop markets and supports their product is really impressive. Know more at prestashop.com.
5. Drupal Commerce: Drupal Commerce is an open source framework, built and integrated with Drupal, which makes it hard to beat when comparing it with dedicated eCommerce platforms such as Magento or Prestashop. It has awesome content management system, development time is less as compared to a two-platform system. Drupal Commerce gives a complete product administration system and ongoing management and maintenance is much easier. Drupal commerce provides great customer and community support.
6. WooCommerce: An open source and very popular eCommerce framework that lets WordPress sites turn into online stores. This is used mainly for small businesses. Like WordPress, WooCommerce can be customized with different themes, extensions and plugins, giving you limitless options for your online store. Read more woothemes.com/woocommerce.
Conclusion: Each platform has its own strengths and which one you choose depends on your business requirements. If you are confused about which platform to opt for to expand your online business, just drop a message and our eCommerce consultant will resolve all your eCommerce store needs.
For getting such rich knowledge, outcome of our extensive research and our valuable experience for online platform, subscribe to our newsletter.
Popular PostsStep by Step Developers Guide to Integrate LinkedIn with an Android ApplicationLearn How to create and add a column (meta data) to SharePoint FoldersHow to create PowerPoint file using PHP.Top 10 Benefits of Android App Development for Businesses Seeking Enterprise ApplicationAuto Backup MongoDB Database with NodeJS on server
Location mapping has become a common smartphone feature and many applications and websites ask permission...
A few weeks back, Apple announced Swift 2 at WWDC 2015. This is the latest...