6 Reasons to Choose Laravel PHP Framework for Web Development
Are you planning to start a new web development project on the PHP platform? Within the framework there are many platforms to chose from that have different features and functionalities. If you are a developer then you must have heard about Laravel, if not, this blog will give you useful insights and six strong reasons to adopt it for your development project.
What is Laravel?
As a PHP framework, Laravel is an open source web development platform. What sets it apart is the expressive and elegant syntax that has been designed to ease and speed up the web development process. The platform has a vibrant developers’ community support and powerful features too. Described below are 6 Reasons to Choose Laravel PHP Framework for Web Development
1. Emerging Quickly: Many PHP development companies have adopted Laravel due to its dynamic capabilities to handle big web development projects. According to Google trends, Laravel is the most popular PHP framework among the developers. Check out these trends comparison among latest web development PHP frameworks.
2. Open Source: It is an open-source PHP web application framework, that makes it free and has easy process for building complex and large web applications with code maintainability.
3. Template engine: Laravel has lightweight templates with which you can create amazing layouts with dynamic content seeding. It has many widgets having JS and CSS code with solid structures. The templates of these frameworks are designed for simple webpage layout with different sections.
4. Modular: Laravel is built on more than 20 different libraries and is itself split up into individual modules. It has adopted modern PHP principles, which allows developers to build modular, responsive and user-friendly web apps.
5. MVC Architecture Support: It follows the MVC pattern, ensuring transparency between logic and presentation. This architecture improves performance, allows better documentation, and has multiple built-in functions.
6. Libraries and configuration: It supports many development environments and adjusts itself based on the appropriate platform where app is running. All this is possible because of the authorization libraries integrated inside. Laravel libraries are supported by auto complete features which are not found in other popular PHP frameworks.
If you are a developer and want to learn more about this framework then visit and join Laravel developers community. Don’t miss a chance to impress clients with your work using the latest PHP development technology – Laravel! SA specializes in responsive website development based on PHP. Get in touch for your next project.
Popular PostsStep by Step Developers Guide to Integrate LinkedIn with an Android ApplicationLearn How to create and add a column (meta data) to SharePoint FoldersHow to create PowerPoint file using PHP.Top 5 Benefits of Android App Development for Businesses Seeking Enterprise Application6 Reasons to Choose Laravel PHP Framework for Web Development
The major requirement in using an eCommerce framework is the flexibility to add functionalities according...
Selecting the right app development company is half the battle won since app quality is...